Mons Peak IX Night Sky 3P Footprint
The function of a great tent is to provide effective portable shelter in whatever environment your currently find yourself in. They can also prove useful in any emergency situation where injuries are involved.You want to rest in a the right shelter.&...
- Brand:: manufacturer
- Product Code: MP-N3PFP
- Availability: In Stock
The function of a great tent is to provide effective portable shelter in whatever environment your currently find yourself in. They can also prove useful in any emergency situation where injuries are involved.
You want to rest in a the right shelter. It has to be made of quality materials, be robust and well engineered and stand up to the elements.
If your on a long hike or on a trek without vehicle transport you'll want to choose a tent that is light weight and easy to setup. After a tiring trek, you'll appreciate a shelter that can offer ease and comfort and a place to unwind !
This is where US based Mons Peak IX range of products come into the league on there own. Designed from the ground up with high quality workmanship, inspired design and materials that would embarrass more traditional brands in the outdoor market.
With the Night Sky 3P Footprint, Mont Peak IX gives owners an excellent and superb piece of outdoor kit. The purpose of a tent footprint is to provide a groundsheet-like piece of material that is placed between the main tent and the ground. Typically pegged down in the corners and normally the first item a camper will pitch up.
They help offer some protection when you find yourself camped on with water seeping from underneath your tent or if you encounter a tear in the bottom of the tent.
The other main benefits are :-
• Helps prevent the tents sewn in ground sheet from becoming too muddy/wet and thus making your tent easier and less messy to pack away.
• Provides and additional protective layer e.g. against the elements.
• The footprint tent will aid in positioning your tent and where to start pegging from the start. Hence, will save your time and effort when pitching your tent.
• A footprint tent will naturally provide a air layer between the elements and your tent interior and thus provide extra warmth and between the ground and tent. Thus reducing the heat loss
• Help increase the overall lifespan of your tent. Many tents these days are made with a sewn in groundsheet these days. Hence buying a footprint has become even more essential. Protect your brand new tent from abrasion or cuts from loose stones and twigs.
An alternative use is simply to utilise the Mons Peak IX Night Sky 3P Footprint as a basic sun or wind shade during daylight ie in fly-footprint mode with poles & stakes. It can also be used in conjunction with the Mons Peak IX Night Sky tent in 3P mode..
• Quick connect buckles.
• Material :Polyester
Notes Fly poles sold seperately.
Weight 11.4 oz / 324 g